Pop-Up Carry Case Graphic
- Bespoke-printed graphic on semi-rigid, anti-scratch, light-stop, 500 micron Pop-Up Material
- Graphic supplied ready to use with velcro fixings
- Graphic can be rolled and stored inside carry case
- CASE AND WOODEN TOP NOT INCLUDED
The Pop-Up Carry Case Graphic is designed to transform the carry case supplied with each Pop-Up into a fully-fledged podium.
The graphic is printed on the same material as the Pop-Ups themselves so it offers the same quality and durability.
|Pop-Up Carry Case Graphic Template
These templates were last updated on 02/02/2022. If you have previously downloaded templates for the Pop-Up Carry Case Graphic before this date, please disregard them and use the latest versions. If old templates are used, this will likely delay any orders.
These templates will help you create your design at the correct size, shape and proportion for the Pop-Up Carry Case Graphic, and are setup at 20% scale of full size.
- The red line is the bleed line. Artwork must extend to this line. The area in between this line and the front/side area lines must only be used as a quiet area.
- The purple line is the bleed line. This is the perimeter of the cut graphic area.
- The blue line is the finished line. This is the perimeter of the visible graphic area, after the graphic has been fitted to the unit.
- The green line is the front area line. Any design elements you wish to be clearly visible from the front (without following the curve of the graphic) should be kept within this area. Full size: 400mm × 727mm.
- The amber line is the side area lines. Any design elements you wish to be seen from the sides should be kept within these areas. Often used for sponsor logos, web addresses and other secondary content. Full size: 210mm × 727mm.
Please note, these templates contain a locked layer that is set to be non-printing. Any artwork elements that are put on this layer will not be included in exported PDFs, and will not be printed. Please check your exported artwork before sending it to us.
- Guides (Non-Printing) (locked). Must not contain any of your design elements. May be deleted, if desired.
- Design. Must be used to create and supply your design.
Artwork must be supplied:
- At the exact size of this template
- With all fonts outlined
- With all images embedded
- With all design elements on the Design layer
- With all important content inside the front or side areas (unless desired otherwise)
- With background/quiet content all the way to the bleed line
- With none of the template guide lines included or flattened
- With no crop marks, bleed marks, colour bars or other registration marks present
- As either PDF (preferred), AI or EPS format
- With exported files checked that all design elements are included
Please also refer to our full list of artwork requirements.
Important content, such as logos and text, should generally not escape the safe areas, unless you would like it to wrap around the corners. Please bear in mind the shape and curvature of the fitted graphic when creating your design - due to the shape and form of the fitted graphic, some distortion can occur. Although content can run between the front and side areas, in most cases it is advised to avoid this.
Any design to the left of the left side area and to the right of the right side area will wrap around to meet at the back of the unit.