Thunder Outdoor Roller Banner
The weather-resilient double-sided unit
- Includes two 0.85m wide × 2.175m high (850mm × 2175mm) graphics
- Bespoke-printed graphics printed on 440gsm PVC
- Multi-screw-secured snap rail
- Large twin feet
- Three-part heavy-duty bungee pole
- Includes ground pegs to secure the unit in wind speeds of up to 24mph/38kph
The price of our roller banners are the same when ordering 1 or 20 so that you don't miss out on our low prices when ordering a single unit
Thunder 850 (PVC-Free)
What You Get
- A Thunder roller banner unit with two 850mm wide, bespoke-printed graphics attached and rolled within the unit
- Screw-secured snap top rail, attached to banner
- Support pole
- Ground pegs for feet
- Carry case
- 1 year warranty (30 day full-warranty, 'return-to-base warranty' thereafter)
|Visible Graphic Width
|Visible Graphic Height
Without ground pegs being used, the unit should only be used in wind speeds of up to 7mph/11kph.
Care should be taken when taking the graphic out or putting the graphic in to the unit. The graphic should be slowly guided directly straight into and out of the unit, and not at an angle.
|Thunder Roller Banner (Double-Sided) Template
These templates were last updated on 21/02/2023. If you have previously downloaded templates for the Thunder Outdoor Roller Banner before this date, please disregard them and use the latest versions. If old templates are used, this will likely delay any orders.
These templates will help you create your design at the correct size, shape and proportion for the Thunder Outdoor Roller Banner, and are setup at 20% scale of full size.
The bottom 30mm area (150mm at full size) must only be used for background colours/images or left blank. This section will be hidden and rolled into the unit mechanism. Your 2150mm tall design should bleed at least a third of the way into this area to allow for any height variance of the unit and prevent any white edge showing.
Please allow a 6mm (30mm at full size) quiet area for any important content from the very top of the artwork (see guide). This will ensure the top metal rail doesn't interfere with your design.
For our InDesign, Illustrator and EPS templates, instructions are located off-page on a separate, locked layer. However, our PDF templates show instructions within the page.
When supplying your print-ready artwork, please follow our artwork requirements.