SEG Fabric Wall-Mounted Displays
SEG Fabric Wall-Mounted Displays consist of an aluminium extrusion frame kit which is fitted to a wall. The fabric graphic is printed by a VUTEk FabriVU 340 onto 210gsm Display Polyester with dye sublimation for great image vibrancy. The graphic is finished with silicone edging and is then inserted into the aluminium and tensioned around the edge.
The result is a beautifully-finished and seamless branding solution that is perfect for store displays, office dispalys or exhibitions. Replacement graphics are folded and sent via courier in a jiffy bag and are easily replaceable by existing ground staff, negating the need for skilled installers.
Frames use a 17mm super lightweight single-sided profile for internal use with a 2mm aluminium all-depth fitting. Frames come in sections and require some assembly with an allen key (included).
Frames can be ordered in almost any size, so contact us for a complete quote.
What You Get
- Aluminium frame components
- Allen key
- 1 dye-sublimation printed graphic
- 1 year warranty (30 day full-warranty, 'return-to-base warranty' thereafter)
Need new graphics without the hardware? Replacement graphics are available at a greatly-reduced cost. Printed, finished and delivered direct to you or your client. Available from £36.
|SEG Fabric Graphic (1m × 2m)
|SEG Fabric Graphic (2m × 2m)
|SEG Fabric Graphic (3m × 2m)
These templates will help you create your design at the correct size, shape and proportion for the SEG Fabric Wall-Mounted Displays, and are setup at 100% scale of full size.
- The red line is the bleed line. Artwork must extend to this line. The areas in between this line and the safe area line must only be used as a quiet area.
- The purple line is the cut line. This is the perimeter of the cut graphic area, before any finishing. The area in between this line and the finished line will be used for silicone edging.
- The blue line is the approx. finished line. This is the approximate perimeter of the visible graphic area, after the graphic has been fitted to the unit.
- The green line is the safe area line. Important content (text, logos etc.) must be kept within these lines.
Please note, these templates contain a locked layer that is set to be non-printing (.ai, .eps, .idml). Any artwork elements that are put on this layer will not be included in exported PDFs, and will not be printed. Please check your exported artwork before sending it to us.
- Guides (Non-Printing) (locked). Must not contain any of your design elements. May be deleted, if desired.
- Design. Must be used to create and supply your design.
Artwork must be supplied:
- At the exact size of this template
- With all fonts outlined
- With all images embedded
- With all design elements on the Design layer
- With background/quiet content all the way to the bleed line(s)
- With all important content inside the safe area(s)
- With none of the template guide lines included or flattened
- With no crop marks, bleed marks, colour bars or other registration marks present
- As either PDF (preferred), AI or EPS format
- With exported files checked (e.g. in Adobe Acrobat/Reader) that all design elements are included
Please also refer to our full list of artwork requirements.
Please bear in mind that due to potential movement, shrinkage, and expansion during printing, calenderisation, cutting, finishing and fitting, we highly recommend avoiding the use of framed borders and other design elements that follow or rely on distance to the perimeter of the graphic. Doing so would run the risk of a visually uneven edge as we cannot guarantee even borders when cut.
For back-lit graphics only: please be aware that edge-lit lightboxes work best with busy, vibrant designs. Plain and single-colour designs can highlight lighting anomalies.
Currently, the dye-sublimation process does not allow for the use of Pantone colours. Any Pantone colours must either be converted to (or replaced with) CMYK colours before supplying your print-ready file.
Marketing and Re-Sale Resources
SEG Finishing Tool
Replacement Graphics for SEG Fabric Displays
SEG Fabric Free-Standing Displays
An elegant free-standing aluminium frame supplied with silicone-edge Display Polyester graphics.
SEG Fabric Free-Standing Lightboxes
Make your customer's message stand out with these free-standing backlit displays, giving your artwork unparalleled vibrancy
Stretch Fabric Premium Stands
A premium fabric banner stand with a heavy-duty base. Available in six sizes, single and double-sided
Stretch Fabric Economy Stands
A lightweight economy fabric banner stand. Available in two sizes, single and double-sided