Replacement Graphics for Stretch Fabric Walls
These replacement graphics are all you need to completely re-skin a Stretch Fabric Wall.
UNIT NOT INCLUDED WITH REPLACEMENT GRAPHICS.
- Bespoke-printed graphic printed on Stretch Fabric.
- Can be ordered either single-sided or double-sided. Single-sided graphics are finished with a plain white back. Double-sided graphics can be made with the same design on both sides, or a different design on either side at no extra cost.
- Both single-sided and double-sided graphics include a zip along the bottom.
- Printed in-house on a VUTEk FabriVU 340.
- Finished in-house by our team of sewing machinists.
There is no additional charge for more than one design or artwork for your order, no matter how many graphics you are ordering or whether you are ordering single-sided or double-sided graphics.
Please note, our replacement graphics are specifically designed and sized for product hardware that we sell. Using our replacement graphics on hardware that is not from us or not completely identical to ours may result in non-fitting or ill-fitting graphics.
If you are ordering replacement graphics for a unit you have previously purchased form us, please quote the original order ID. This will aid us in ensuring you have the most suitable replacement graphic for the hardware. This is especially important in cases where supplier hardware has altered slightly in the past, and where our latest templates may not be the required size for your model.
Please note, due to the nature of fabrics that are not completely opaque, when these graphics are subject to strong lighting (especially from above or behind), some visibility of the frame through the graphic is possible. To avoid this, we recommend limiting the amount of light above or behind the unit, as well as adjusting the positioning of the unit.
Using a double-sided graphic (with a design on the rear) can reduce the vibrancy of the front graphic in certain conditions such as strong lighting. If the full vibrancy of the front graphic is desired, we recommend ordering a single-sided graphic with a white back.
While we make every effort to finish these graphics as accurately and consistently as possible, due to the nature of printing, cutting and finishing fabrics, some material movement and minor imperfections in alignment can be introduced. For this reason, we highly recommend not wrapping continuous or detailed shapes between front and rear graphics.
Our graphics are specifically made to cater for our finishing methods, material characteristics and frame sizes. We advise against using our graphics with frames from other suppliers, as they will likely not be compatible.
Graphics can be washed in a regular washing machine on a 30° wash without detergents. Always allow graphics to completely dry before using or storing.
|Straight 2.4m (Single-Sided)
|Straight 3m (Single-Sided)
|Straight 4m (Single-Sided)
|Straight 5m (Single-Sided)
|Straight 6m (Single-Sided)
|Straight 2.4m (Double-Sided)
|Straight 3m (Double-Sided)
|Straight 4m (Double-Sided)
|Straight 5m (Double-Sided)
|Straight 6m (Double-Sided)
|Curved 2.4m (Single-Sided)
|Curved 3m (Single-Sided)
|Curved 6m (Single-Sided)
|Curved 2.4m (Double-Sided)
|Curved 3m (Double-Sided)
|Curved 6m (Double-Sided)
These templates will help you create your design at the correct size, shape and proportion for the Stretch Fabric Walls, and are setup at 20% scale of full size. They must not be re-sized or scaled.
- Instructions (locked). Can be turned off or removed before exporting your print-ready file, if desired.
- Areas & Marks Overlay (locked). Must only be used as an overlay, and must not contain any design elements. Must be either turned off or removed before exporting your print-ready file
- Design. Should be used to create and supply your design.
Areas & Marks
- The red line is the bleed line. Artwork must extend to this line. Any space between this line and the safe area line must only be used as a quiet area.
- The blue line is the finished line. Approximate perimeter of the visible area.
- The green dashed line is the safe area line. Important content (text, logos etc.) must be kept within these areas.
Artwork must be supplied:
- Including both pages (even if they are the same design). (Applicable only to double-sided graphics)
- Without crop marks or other registration marks
- Using the full bleed area (6mm at template scale / 30mm at full size)
- With any fonts outlined
- With any images embedded
- With any template elements (such as lines, boxes and markings) removed
- As either PDF (preferred), AI or EPS format
Please also refer to our full list of artwork requirements.
Our thread colours are black or white. Our sewists will choose the most appropriate colour to complement your graphic.
Currently, the dye-sublimation process does not allow for the use of Pantone colours. Any Pantone colours must either be converted to (or replaced with) CMYK colours before supplying your print-ready file.
While we make every effort to finish these graphics as accurately and consistently as possible, due to the nature of printing, cutting and finishing fabrics, some material movement and minor imperfections in alignment can be introduced. For this reason, we highly recommend not wrapping continuous or detailed shapes between front and rear graphics (applicable only to double-sided graphics).