Replacement Graphics for Flamingo Economy Flag
These replacement graphics are all you need to completely re-skin an existing Flamingo Economy Flag. This can be a more cost-effective way of prolonging already-purchased units.
The graphic is made from one piece of flag material, securely stitched on the top and side to form the right-angled, two-pocket shape. A hem with a weighted nylon rod is added in the bottom edge to help hold and maintain the flag's shape.
Base and pole not included with replacement graphics.
Please note, our replacement graphics are specifically designed and sized for product hardware that we sell. Using our replacement graphics on hardware that is not from us or not completely identical to ours may result in non-fitting or ill-fitting graphics.
If you are ordering replacement graphics for a unit you have previously purchased form us, please quote the original order ID. This will aid us in ensuring you have the most suitable replacement graphic for the hardware. This is especially important in cases where supplier hardware has altered slightly in the past, and where our latest templates may not be the required size for your model.
Not suitable for double sided flags.
Due to the nature of flag bases and flag poles, units can often lean slightly depending on the direction they are facing. This is normal behaviour and should be accompanied by securing the base as strongly as possible.
Consider where you position your flag, as air pollution will cause the white areas to become grey and UV can, over time, cause deterioration and fading to the fabric.
Flags can be washed in a regular washing machine on a 40° wash with everyday detergents. Always allow your flag to completely dry out before storing.
Ensure that your flag doesn't catch or snag on its pole or any other surrounding objects. Do not place poles too close together.
Dismantle your flag during adverse weather conditions, including strong winds in excess of beaufort scale 4 (13-18mph). Heavy rain combined with high winds can increase the weight of the flag and put extra strain on the pole.
Life expectancy is entirely dependant on the climatic conditions and hours of flying. Realistic maximum lifespan of a regularly used flag is six months.
|Flamingo Flag (Facing Right) Template
|Flamingo Flag (Facing Left) Template
These templates were last updated on 09/06/2021. If you have previously downloaded templates for the Replacement Graphics for Flamingo Economy Flag before this date, please disregard them and use these latest versions. If old templates are used, this will likely delay any orders.
These templates will help you create your design at the correct size, shape and proportion for the Replacement Graphics for Flamingo Economy Flag, and are setup at 20% scale of full size.
Please note, each size differs in shape and proportion. The template used must match the size ordered.
- The red line is the bleed line. Artwork must extend to this line. The area in between this line and the safe area line must only be used as a quiet area.
- The purple line is the cut line. Perimeter of the cut graphic area, before any finishing. The area in between this line and the finished line will be used for the hems and pole pockets.
- The blue line is the finished line. This is the perimeter of the visible graphic area, after the hems and pole pockets have been added.
- The green line is the safe area line. Important content (text, logos etc.) must be kept within this line.
Please note, this template contains a locked layer that is set to be non-printing. Any artwork elements that are put on this layer will not be included in exported PDFs, and will not be printed. Please check your exported artwork before sending it to us.
- Guide (Non-Printing) (locked). Must not contain any of your design elements. May be deleted, if desired.
- Design. Must be used to create and supply your design.
Flag artwork must be supplied:
- At the exact size of the template
- With all fonts outlined
- With all images embedded
- With all design elements on the Design layer
- With all important content inside the safe area
- With background/quiet content all the way to the bleed line
- With none of the template guide lines included or flattened
- With no crop marks, bleed marks, colour bars or other registration marks present
- As either PDF (preferred), AI or EPS format
- With exported files checked that all design elements are included
- With both front and back designs included (applies only to double-sided flag templates)
Please also refer to our full list of artwork requirements.