Stretch Fabric Snake Stands
Make your message more noticeable with our tubular aluminium curved frame supplied with a high-quality, dye-sublimation printed stretch fabric graphic.
An ultra-stylish alternative to the traditional display products. Available in three shapes and supplied with dye sublimation printed stretch graphics.
Stretch Fabric stands are made up of two main components - a strong, lightweight, tubular aluminium frame and a printed fabric cover. The 260gsm 'stretch' fabric cover is printed on the front with a white reverse as standard (can be printed double-sided) and is designed to fit snugly over the frame. It is then secured at the bottom with a zip fastening to maintain tension.
Very easy for one person to assemble in 5-6 minutes.
The fabric graphic folds up and fits in the bag making these units light and easily transportable. The fabric cover is washable and easily changeable. Additional or replacement graphics can be ordered separately. Old graphics can recycled with other textiles.
The graphics are printed with a VUTEk FabriVU 340, resulting in a rich and vibrant finish which is excellent for exhibition and indoor displays. Graphics fold up and fit in the bag, making these units light and easily transportable.
The fabric cover is washable and easily changeable. Additional or replacement graphics can be ordered separately. Old graphics can be recycled with other textiles.
- Lightweight and strong aluminium hardware components.
- Includes a bespoke-printed graphic
- Can be ordered either single-sided or double-sided. Single-sided graphics are finished with a plain white back. Double-sided graphics can be made with the same design on both sides, or a different design on either side at no extra cost.
- Bespoke-printed graphic on Stretch Fabric.
- Printed in-house on a VUTEk FabriVU 340.
- Finished in-house by our team of sewing machinists.
- Includes a carry bag that contains the unit hardware and can also hold the graphic for easy portability and transportation.
There is no additional charge for more than one design or artwork for your order, no matter how many stands you are ordering or whether you are ordering single-sided or double-sided stands.
Need new graphics without the hardware? Replacement graphics are available at a greatly-reduced cost. Printed, finished and delivered direct to you or your client. Available from £80.
Snake Stand A (Single-Sided)
Snake Stand A (Double-Sided)
- Snap together the frame pieces, using the indicated number stickers.
- Slide the graphic over the frame. (To avoid the internal hems creating an uneven finish along the edge of the unit, apply the graphic twisted about 30-50mm towards the left or right. Slowly pull the graphic to the bottom of the frame. You will now have part of the rear graphic on the front, or vice-versa. Once the graphic is pulled as far downwards as possible, grip both left and right sides of the frame and twist the graphic into the correct position.)
- Fasten the zip under the bottom edge of the frame.
Stretch Fabric Premium stands are recommended for indoor use only, and are not suitable for outdoor use.
Please note, due to the nature of fabrics that are not completely opaque, when these graphics are subject to strong lighting (especially from above or behind), some visibility of the frame through the graphic is possible. To avoid this, we recommend limiting the amount of light above or behind the unit, as well as adjusting the positioning of the unit.
While we make every effort to finish these graphics as accurately and consistently as possible, due to the nature of printing, cutting and finishing fabrics, some material movement and minor imperfections in alignment can be introduced. For this reason, we highly recommend not wrapping continuous or detailed shapes between front and rear graphics.
Graphics can be washed in a regular washing machine on a 30° wash without detergents. Always allow graphics to completely dry before using or storing.
|Stretch Fabric Snake Stand A (Single-Sided)
|Stretch Fabric Snake Stand A (Double-Sided)
These templates will help you create your design at the correct size, shape and proportion for the Stretch Fabric Premium Stand, and are setup at 20% scale of full size.
- Instructions (locked). Can be turned off or removed before exporting your print-ready file, if desired.
- Areas & Marks Overlay (locked). Must only be used as an overlay, and must not contain any design elements. Must be either turned off or removed before exporting your print-ready file
- Design. Should be used to create and supply your design.
Areas & Marks
- The red line is the bleed line. Artwork must extend to this line. Any space between this line and the safe area line must only be used as a quiet area.
- The purple line is the trim line. The material is cut along this path.
- The blue line is the finished line. Perimeter of the visible area, after finishing.
- The green dashed line is the safe area line. Important content (text, logos etc.) must be kept within these areas.
- The grey line is the stitching line. Indicates the location of stitching along the pole pocket. This is on a separate layer that can be viewed, if desired. (Applicable only to single-sided graphics)
Artwork must be supplied:
- Including both pages (even if they are the same design). (Applicable only to double-sided graphics)
- With any fonts outlined
- With any images embedded
- Including the document bleed
- With any template elements (such as lines, boxes and markings) removed
- As either PDF (preferred), AI or EPS format
Please also refer to our full list of artwork requirements.
To aid your design creation, please refer to the indicated artwork sections. The diagram and labels below correspond to the template.
Due to the shape and curvature of the graphic, we recommend that most primary content is kept within the 'mid face' section of the safe area. This will ensure maximum visibility of the content. However, any content within the whole safe area will be fully visible.
Artwork should be supplied for the 'lower bend' section, since it is visible. However, it should only be used as a quiet area.
Artwork can optionally be supplied for the 'underneath' section, but this should only be used as a quiet area.
While the rear side can be used for content, the angle of the curve is not as suited for viewing as the front. If the rear side is used for content, only the 'upper face' and 'mid face' sections should be used. All sections below these should only be used as a quiet area.
Our thread colours are black or white. Our sewists will choose the most appropriate colour to complement your graphic.
Currently, the dye-sublimation process does not allow for the use of Pantone colours. Any Pantone colours must either be converted to (or replaced with) CMYK colours before supplying your print-ready file.