Stretch Fabric Walls
Stretch Fabric Walls are made up of two main components: a strong, lightweight, tubular aluminium frame and a printed fabric cover.
Ideal for exhibition backdrops, sponsor backdrops, awards ceremony backdrops, press conference backdrops, photo backgrounds and all kinds of events where a professional background is needed.
The 260gsm 'stretch' fabric cover is printed on the front with a white reverse as standard (can be printed double-sided) and is designed to fit snugly over the frame. It is then secured at the bottom with a zip fastening to maintain tension.
Assembly can be performed by one person, but in most cases we recommend at least two people to apply the graphic. Assembly time is approximately 10 minutes.
The graphics are printed with a VUTEk FabriVU 340, resulting in a rich and vibrant finish which is excellent for exhibition and indoor displays. Graphics fold up and fit in the bag, making these units light and easily transportable.
The fabric cover is washable and easily changeable. Additional or replacement graphics can be ordered separately. Old graphics can be recycled with other textiles.
- Lightweight and strong aluminium hardware components.
- Includes a bespoke-printed graphic (either 2.4m/3m/4m/5m/6m wide)
- Can be ordered either single-sided or double-sided. Single-sided graphics are finished with a plain white back. Double-sided graphics can be made with the same design on both sides, or a different design on either side at no extra cost.
- Bespoke-printed graphic on Stretch Fabric.
- Printed in-house on a VUTEk FabriVU 340.
- Finished in-house by our team of sewing machinists.
- Includes a carry bag that contains the unit hardware for easy portability and transportation. For some of the smaller sized frames, the graphic can also fit inside the carry bag. Larger graphics will need to be transported separately.
- Straight frames only: assembly requires one allen key (included).
There is no additional charge for more than one design or artwork for your order, no matter how many walls you are ordering or whether you are ordering single-sided or double-sided stands.
Need new graphics without the hardware? Replacement graphics are available at a greatly-reduced cost. Printed, finished and delivered direct to you or your client. Available from £150.
What You Get
- Snap-fit aluminium frame
- Stretch fabric graphic (printed either single or double-sided)
- Allen key (straight frames only)
- Carry bag
- Set of gloves for applying the graphic
- Snap together the frame pieces, using the indicated number stickers.
- Using the included gloves, slide the graphic over the frame. (To avoid the internal hems creating an uneven finish along the edge of the unit, apply the graphic twisted about 30-50mm towards the left or right. Slowly pull the graphic to the bottom of the frame. You will now have part of the rear graphic on the front, or vice-versa. Once the graphic is pulled as far downwards as possible, grip both left and right sides of the frame and twist the graphic into the correct position.)
- Fasten the zip under the bottom edge of the frame.
- Straight frames only: using the provided allen key, screw the feet into the frame.
Stretch Fabric Walls are recommended for indoor use only, and are not suitable for outdoor use.
Please note, due to the nature of fabrics that are not completely opaque, when these graphics are subject to strong lighting (especially from above or behind), some visibility of the frame through the graphic is possible. To avoid this, we recommend limiting the amount of light above or behind the unit, as well as adjusting the positioning of the unit.
While we make every effort to finish these graphics as accurately and consistently as possible, due to the nature of printing, cutting and finishing fabrics, some material movement and minor imperfections in alignment can be introduced. For this reason, we highly recommend not wrapping continuous or detailed shapes between front and rear graphics.
Graphics can be washed in a regular washing machine on a 30° wash without detergents. Always allow graphics to completely dry before using or storing.
|Straight 2.4m (Single-Sided)
|Straight 3m (Single-Sided)
|Straight 4m (Single-Sided)
|Straight 5m (Single-Sided)
|Straight 6m (Single-Sided)
|Straight 2.4m (Double-Sided)
|Straight 3m (Double-Sided)
|Straight 4m (Double-Sided)
|Straight 5m (Double-Sided)
|Straight 6m (Double-Sided)
|Curved 2.4m (Single-Sided)
|Curved 3m (Single-Sided)
|Curved 6m (Single-Sided)
|Curved 2.4m (Double-Sided)
|Curved 3m (Double-Sided)
|Curved 6m (Double-Sided)
These templates will help you create your design at the correct size, shape and proportion for the Stretch Fabric Walls, and are setup at 20% scale of full size. They must not be re-sized or scaled.
- Instructions (locked). Can be turned off or removed before exporting your print-ready file, if desired.
- Areas & Marks Overlay (locked). Must only be used as an overlay, and must not contain any design elements. Must be either turned off or removed before exporting your print-ready file
- Design. Should be used to create and supply your design.
Areas & Marks
- The red line is the bleed line. Artwork must extend to this line. Any space between this line and the safe area line must only be used as a quiet area.
- The blue line is the finished line. Approximate perimeter of the visible area.
- The green dashed line is the safe area line. Important content (text, logos etc.) must be kept within these areas.
Artwork must be supplied:
- Including both pages (even if they are the same design). (Applicable only to double-sided graphics)
- Without crop marks or other registration marks
- Using the full bleed area (6mm at template scale / 30mm at full size)
- With any fonts outlined
- With any images embedded
- With any template elements (such as lines, boxes and markings) removed
- As either PDF (preferred), AI or EPS format
Please also refer to our full list of artwork requirements.
Our thread colours are black or white. Our sewists will choose the most appropriate colour to complement your graphic.
Currently, the dye-sublimation process does not allow for the use of Pantone colours. Any Pantone colours must either be converted to (or replaced with) CMYK colours before supplying your print-ready file.
While we make every effort to finish these graphics as accurately and consistently as possible, due to the nature of printing, cutting and finishing fabrics, some material movement and minor imperfections in alignment can be introduced. For this reason, we highly recommend not wrapping continuous or detailed shapes between front and rear graphics (applicable only to double-sided graphics).
Marketing and Re-Sale Resources
Replacement Graphics for Stretch Fabric Walls
SEG Fabric Pop-Ups
The fabric-based, exhibition display solution that's easy to put up and transport
Stretch Fabric Economy Stands
A lightweight economy fabric banner stand. Available in two sizes, single and double-sided
SEG Fabric Free-Standing Displays
An elegant free-standing aluminium frame supplied with silicone-edge Display Polyester graphics.