SEG Fabric Free-Standing Lightboxes
Really make your customer's message stand out with these backlit displays, giving your artwork unparalleled vibrancy.
Free-standing backlit tension fabric systems are similar to their wall-mounted counterpart, in that they consist of an aluminium extrusion frame kit. However, the free-standing versions come with a thicker extrusion (100mm for the standard and 120mm for the premium) and stabilising feet.
A fabric graphic, printed dye-sublimation onto 310gsm Backlit Polyester for great image vibrancy and finished with a silicone edging, is then slotted into the aluminium channel and tensioned around the edge.
The result is a beautifully-finished and seamless branding solution that is perfect for store displays or exhibitions. Replacement graphics are folded and sent via courier in a jiffy bag and are easily replaceable by existing ground staff, negating the need for skilled installers.
Our SEG Fabric Free-Standing Lightboxes are provided with two graphics as standard, due to the Lightboxes being double-sided. You can have the same message both sides or have two different promotional graphics.
Differences between premium and standard are based around the lumens, quality and number of LEDs used. Free-Standing Lightboxes are edge-lit, which means the LED lights are located around the inside edge. Premium Lightboxes have lights along the long edges for better light quality. Premium Lightboxes can also be provided with a backlit board for larger displays but this is additional cost and does require some skilled installation. Lightboxes are supplies in sections and require some assembly with an allen key (provided).
The graphics are printed with a FabriVU 340 which gives you a rich, vibrant finish and are excellent for exhibition and indoor displays.
Each Lightbox graphic is finished with a nylon pull tab as standard. This aids easy removal of the graphic from the frame, which can be tricky without a pull tab. By default, this is affixed to an upper corner of the graphic to prevent children reaching it. Please let us know if you would prefer the pull tab to be located elsewhere or not supplied at all.
Power cable length is approximately 3m. If you require a different length, please enquire.
Please be aware that edge-lit Lightboxes work best with busy, vibrant designs. Plain and single-colour designs can highlight lighting anomalies.
Premium Lightboxes can be requested at bespoke sizes and larger than shown here - please ask us for a quotation.
What You Get
- Aluminium frame components
- LED lights (already attached to the inside of the frame)
- UK power cable with transformer and fitted plug
- Allen key
- 2 × dye-sublimation printed graphics
- 1 year warranty (30 day full-warranty, 'return-to-base warranty' thereafter)
Need new graphics without the hardware? Replacement graphics are available at a greatly-reduced cost. Printed, finished and delivered direct to you or your client. Available from £52.
|SEG Fabric Graphic (1m × 2m)
|SEG Fabric Graphic (2m × 2m)
|SEG Fabric Graphic (3m × 2m)
These templates will help you create your design at the correct size, shape and proportion for the SEG Fabric Free-Standing Lightboxes, and are setup at 100% scale of full size.
- The red line is the bleed line. Artwork must extend to this line. The areas in between this line and the safe area line must only be used as a quiet area.
- The purple line is the cut line. This is the perimeter of the cut graphic area, before any finishing. The area in between this line and the finished line will be used for silicone edging.
- The blue line is the approx. finished line. This is the approximate perimeter of the visible graphic area, after the graphic has been fitted to the unit.
- The green line is the safe area line. Important content (text, logos etc.) must be kept within these lines.
Please note, these templates contain a locked layer that is set to be non-printing (.ai, .eps, .idml). Any artwork elements that are put on this layer will not be included in exported PDFs, and will not be printed. Please check your exported artwork before sending it to us.
- Guides (Non-Printing) (locked). Must not contain any of your design elements. May be deleted, if desired.
- Design. Must be used to create and supply your design.
Artwork must be supplied:
- At the exact size of this template
- With all fonts outlined
- With all images embedded
- With all design elements on the Design layer
- With background/quiet content all the way to the bleed line(s)
- With all important content inside the safe area(s)
- With none of the template guide lines included or flattened
- With no crop marks, bleed marks, colour bars or other registration marks present
- As either PDF (preferred), AI or EPS format
- With exported files checked (e.g. in Adobe Acrobat/Reader) that all design elements are included
Please also refer to our full list of artwork requirements.
Please bear in mind that due to potential movement, shrinkage, and expansion during printing, calenderisation, cutting, finishing and fitting, we highly recommend avoiding the use of framed borders and other design elements that follow or rely on distance to the perimeter of the graphic. Doing so would run the risk of a visually uneven edge as we cannot guarantee even borders when cut.
For back-lit graphics only: please be aware that edge-lit lightboxes work best with busy, vibrant designs. Plain and single-colour designs can highlight lighting anomalies.
Currently, the dye-sublimation process does not allow for the use of Pantone colours. Any Pantone colours must either be converted to (or replaced with) CMYK colours before supplying your print-ready file.
Marketing and Re-Sale Resources
Replacement Graphics for SEG Fabric Lightboxes
SEG Fabric Wall-Mounted Lightboxes
Really make your customer's message stand out with these wall-mounted backlit displays, giving your artwork unparalleled vibrancy
SEG Finishing Tool
SEG Fabric Pop-Ups
The fabric-based, exhibition display solution that's easy to put up and transport
Stretch Fabric Premium Stands
A premium fabric banner stand with a heavy-duty base. Available in six sizes, single and double-sided