Replacement Graphics for Teardrop Flag
Superb quality flags that your customers will be delighted with. Printed onto 117gsm Knitted Polyester with dye-sublimation process resulting in 80-90% show-through on the reverse.
- Suitable for both outdoor and indoor use
- Printed using a dye-sublimation process for great show-through on the reverse
- Printed in-house with our MTEX 5032HS 3.2m-wide dye-sublimation printer
- Finished in-house with our industrial sewing machines
- Available in four sizes
- Beaufort scale: 4 (13-18 mph)
- Pole not included
Our flags are fitted with black sleeves.
Right-Facing and Left-Facing Orientation
Our right-facing flags accommodate the pole and base on the left-hand side of the graphic. The left-facing flags accommodate the pole and base on the right-hand side of the graphic. Each orientation has respective artwork templates available, which must be used where applicable.
These consist of two knitted polyester flags with a blockout membrane sandwiched between the two. All three layers are stitched together and supplied as one item.
Please note, our replacement graphics are specifically designed and sized for product hardware that we sell. Using our replacement graphics on hardware that is not from us or not completely identical to ours may result in non-fitting or ill-fitting graphics.
If you are ordering replacement graphics for a unit you have previously purchased form us, please quote the original order ID. This will aid us in ensuring you have the most suitable replacement graphic for the hardware. This is especially important in cases where supplier hardware has altered slightly in the past, and where our latest templates may not be the required size for your model.
Consider where you position your flag, as air pollution will cause the white areas to become grey and UV can, over time, cause deterioration and fading to the fabric.
Flags can be washed in a regular washing machine on a 40° wash with everyday detergents. Always allow your flag to completely dry out before storing.
Ensure that your flag doesn't catch or snag on its pole or any other surrounding objects. Do not place poles too close together.
Dismantle your flag during adverse weather conditions, including strong winds in excess of beaufort scale 4 (13-18mph). Heavy rain combined with high winds can increase the weight of the flag and put extra strain on the pole.
Life expectancy is entirely dependant on the climatic conditions and hours of flying. Realistic maximum lifespan of a regularly used flag is six months.
If you plan to create a 'reversed design' version of your artwork, the design content itself should not be horizontally flipped - only the flag template shape should be flipped. If the content is flipped, this will likely result in an unsatisfactory graphic, since the 'front' of the graphic would read the wrong way around, and the other side would only be readable as 'show-through'. Please ask if you have any questions on how to setup your artwork.
|Teardrop Flag (Small, Facing Right) Template
|Teardrop Flag (Medium, Facing Right) Template
|Teardrop Flag (Large, Facing Right) Template
|Teardrop Flag (Extra Large, Facing Right) Template
|Teardrop Flag (Small, Facing Left) Template
|Teardrop Flag (Medium, Facing Left) Template
|Teardrop Flag (Large, Facing Left) Template
|Teardrop Flag (Extra Large, Facing Left) Template
|Teardrop Flag (Small, Double-Sided) Template
|Teardrop Flag (Medium, Double-Sided) Template
|Teardrop Flag (Large, Double-Sided) Template
|Teardrop Flag (Extra Large, Double-Sided) Template
These templates were last updated on 04/06/2021. If you have previously downloaded templates for the Replacement Graphics for Teardrop Flag before this date, please disregard them and use these latest versions. If old templates are used, this will likely delay any orders.
These templates will help you create your design at the correct size, shape and proportion for the Replacement Graphics for Teardrop Flag, and are setup at 20% scale of full size.
Please note, each size differs in shape and proportion. The template used must match the size ordered.
- The red line is the bleed line. Artwork must extend to this line. The area in between this line and the safe area line must only be used as a quiet area.
- The purple line is the cut line. Perimeter of the cut graphic area, before any finishing. The area in between this line and the finished line will be used for hems and attaching the sleeve.
- The blue line is the finished line. This is the perimeter of the visible graphic area, after the graphic has been finished.
- The green line is the safe area line. Important content (text, logos etc.) must be kept within this line.
- The grey line is the flag sleeve. This shows the location of the elasticated flag sleeve, when finished and attached.
Please note, this template contains a locked layer that is set to be non-printing. Any artwork elements that are put on this layer will not be included in exported PDFs, and will not be printed. Please check your exported artwork before sending it to us.
- Guide (Non-Printing) (locked). Must not contain any of your design elements. May be deleted, if desired.
- Design. Must be used to create and supply your design.
Flag artwork must be supplied:
- At the exact size of the template
- With all fonts outlined
- With all images embedded
- With all design elements on the Design layer
- With all important content inside the safe area
- With background/quiet content all the way to the bleed line
- With none of the template guide lines included or flattened
- With no crop marks, bleed marks, colour bars or other registration marks present
- As either PDF (preferred), AI or EPS format
- With exported files checked that all design elements are included
- With both front and back designs included (applies only to double-sided flag templates)
Please also refer to our full list of artwork requirements.