Replacement Graphics for SEG Fabric Pop-Ups
These replacement graphics are all you need to completely re-skin an existing SEG Fabric Pop-Up. This is a very cost-effective way of re-using already-purchased units.
The graphics are made from three pieces of Display Polyester fabric. Face graphics are finished with 9mm silicone edging all round, while end graphics have 9mm silicone edging left and right, with hems top and bottom. Please see our close-up photographs, which show the difference in finishes. This is also reflected in our artwork templates, which are slightly taller for the end panels.
Please note, our replacement graphics are specifically designed and sized for product hardware that we sell. Using our replacement graphics on hardware that is not from us or not completely identical to ours may result in non-fitting or ill-fitting graphics.
If you are ordering replacement graphics for a unit you have previously purchased form us, please quote the original order ID. This will aid us in ensuring you have the most suitable replacement graphic for the hardware. This is especially important in cases where supplier hardware has altered slightly in the past, and where our latest templates may not be the required size for your model.
Please note, due to the nature of fabrics that are not completely opaque, when these graphics are subject to strong lighting (especially from above or behind), some visibility of the frame through the graphic is possible. To avoid this, we recommend limiting the amount of light above or behind the unit, as well as adjusting the positioning of the unit.
While we make every effort to finish these graphics as accurately and consistently as possible, due to the nature of printing, cutting and finishing fabrics, some material movement and minor imperfections in alignment can be introduced. For this reason, we highly recommend not wrapping continuous or detailed shapes between sides.
|SEG Fabric Pop-Up 1x3 (Single Sided)
|SEG Fabric Pop-Up 2x3 (Single-Sided)
|SEG Fabric Pop-Up 3x3 (Single-Sided)
|SEG Fabric Pop-Up 4x3 (Single-Sided)
|SEG Fabric Pop-Up 1x3 (Double-Sided)
|SEG Fabric Pop-Up 3x3 (Double-Sided)
|SEG Fabric Pop-Up 4x3 (Double-Sided)
These templates will help you create your design at the correct size, shape and proportion for the Replacement Graphics for SEG Fabric Pop-Ups, and are setup at 20% scale of full size.
- The red line is the bleed line. Artwork must extend to this line. The areas inbetween this line and the safe area lines must only be used as quiet areas.
- The blue line is the finished line. This is the perimeter of the visible graphic area, after fitting the graphics to the unit.
- The green dashed lines are the safe area lines. Important content (text, logos etc.) must be kept within these areas.
- Instructions (locked). Can be turned off or removed before exporting your print-ready file, if desired.
- Shape Overlay (locked). Must only be used as an overlay, and must not contain any design elements. Must be either turned off or removed before exporting your print-ready file.
- Guides (locked). Indicates the non-printing areas between separate graphics, where vertical columns of the unit frame are visible.
- Design. Should be used to create and supply your design.
Artwork must be supplied:
- With any fonts outlined
- With any images embedded
- Including the document bleed
- With any template elements (such as lines, boxes and markings) removed
- As either PDF (preferred), AI or EPS format
Please also refer to our full list of artwork requirements.
Our thread colours are black or white. Our sewists will choose the most appropriate colour to complement your graphic.
Rather than one continuous graphic wrapping the entire unit, a separate physical graphic is produced for each side of the unit (three for a single sided unit; four for a double-sided unit). This is due to 10mm-wide portions of the frame that connect from the top to bottom of the unit on each corner, which are not covered. These portions of the frame (gaps inbetween graphics) are indicated by the vertical guides. Please use this template to supply one, large artwork - we will handle the rest.
Important content, such as logos and text, should not escape the safe areas or wrap around the corners, as this would result an unsatisfactory appearance.
Currently, the dye-sublimation process does not allow for the use of Pantone colours. Any Pantone colours must either be converted to (or replaced with) CMYK colours before supplying your print-ready file.