Eye-catching, portable and free-standing display for outdoor or indoor use
Highly portable outdoor stand with great visual impact. High quality sprung steel metal poles with graphic printed onto 117gsm knitted polyester. Poles pack away into a small carry bag.
Supplied with graphic, ground pegs and carry bag ready to go.
- Assembly time: 30 secs
- People required: 1
|Stowaway (Small) Template
|Stowaway (Medium) Template
|Stowaway (Large) Template
These templates were last updated on 08/06/2021. If you have previously downloaded templates for the Stowaway before this date, please disregard them and use these latest versions. If old templates are used, this will likely delay any orders.
These templates will help you create your design at the correct size, shape and proportion for the Stowaway, and are setup at 20% scale of full size.
Please note, each size differs in shape and proportion. The template used must match the size ordered.
- The red line is the bleed line. Artwork must extend to this line. The area in between this line and the safe area line must only be used as a quiet area.
- The purple line is the cut line. Perimeter of the cut graphic area, before any finishing. The area in between this line and the finished line will be used for attaching the sleeve.
- The blue line is the finished line. This is the perimeter of the visible graphic area, after the sleeve has been added.
- The green line is the safe area line. Important content (text, logos etc.) must be kept within this line.
- The grey line is the flag sleeve. This shows the location of the elasticated flag sleeve, when finished and attached.
Please note, this template contains a locked layer that is set to be non-printing. Any artwork elements that are put on this layer will not be included in exported PDFs, and will not be printed. Please check your exported artwork before sending it to us.
- Guide (Non-Printing) (locked). Must not contain any of your design elements. May be deleted, if desired.
- Design. Must be used to create and supply your design.
Flag artwork must be supplied:
- At the exact size of the template
- With all fonts outlined
- With all images embedded
- With all design elements on the Design layer
- With all important content inside the safe area
- With background/quiet content all the way to the bleed line
- With none of the template guide lines included or flattened
- With no crop marks, bleed marks, colour bars or other registration marks present
- As either PDF (preferred), AI or EPS format
- With exported files checked that all design elements are included
- With both front and back designs included (applies only to double-sided templates)
Please also refer to our full list of artwork requirements.