Replacement Graphics for Stretch Fabric Rectangle Counter
These replacement graphics are all you need to completely re-skin a Stretch Fabric Rectangle Counter.
UNIT NOT INCLUDED WITH REPLACEMENT GRAPHICS.
- Bespoke-printed graphic printed on Stretch Fabric.
- Printed in-house on a VUTEk FabriVU 340.
- Finished in-house by our team of sewing machinists.
There is no additional charge for more than one design or artwork for your order, no matter how many graphics you are ordering.
Please note, our replacement graphics are specifically designed and sized for product hardware that we sell. Using our replacement graphics on hardware that is not from us or not completely identical to ours may result in non-fitting or ill-fitting graphics.
If you are ordering replacement graphics for a unit you have previously purchased form us, please quote the original order ID. This will aid us in ensuring you have the most suitable replacement graphic for the hardware. This is especially important in cases where supplier hardware has altered slightly in the past, and where our latest templates may not be the required size for your model.
Stretch Fabric Counters stands are recommended for indoor use only, and are not suitable for outdoor use.
While we make every effort to finish these graphics as accurately and consistently as possible, due to the nature of printing, cutting and finishing fabrics, some material movement and minor imperfections in alignment can be introduced. For this reason, we highly recommend not wrapping continuous or detailed shapes between where the left side and right side are joined at the rear.
Our graphics are specifically made to cater for our finishing methods, material characteristics and frame sizes. We advise against using our graphics with frames from other suppliers, as they will likely not be compatible.
Graphics can be washed in a regular washing machine on a 30° wash without detergents. Always allow graphics to completely dry before using or storing.
|Stretch Fabric Rectangle Counter (Fully-Enclosed and Velcro Join)
|Stretch Fabric Rectangle Counter (Circular Opening)
|Stretch Fabric Rectangle Counter (Velcro Flap)
These templates were last updated on 08/03/2022. If you have previously downloaded templates for the Replacement Graphics for Stretch Fabric Rectangle Counter before this date, please disregard them and use the latest versions. If old templates are used, this will likely delay any orders.
These templates will help you create your design at the correct size, shape and proportion for the Replacement Graphics for Stretch Fabric Rectangle Counter. The files are setup at 100% scale of full size and must not be re-sized or scaled.
- The red line is the bleed line. Artwork must extend to this line. The areas in between this line and the safe area lines must only be used as quiet areas.
- The purple line is the trim line. This is the perimeter of the cut graphic area.
- The blue line is the finished line. This is the perimeter of the visible graphic area, after the graphic has been finished and fitted to the unit.
- The green line is the front area line. Any design elements you wish to be clearly visible from the front (without following the curve of the graphic) should be kept within this area. Full size: 550mm × 866mm.
- The amber lines are the side area lines. Any design elements you wish to be seen from the sides should be kept within these areas. Often used for sponsor logos, web addresses and other secondary content. Full size: 200mm × 866mm.
Please note, these templates contain a locked layer that is set to be non-printing. Any artwork elements that are put on this layer will not be included in exported PDFs, and will not be printed. Please check your exported artwork before sending it to us.
- Guides (Non-Printing) (locked). Must not contain any of your design elements. May be deleted, if desired.
- Design. Must be used to create and supply your design.
Artwork must be supplied:
- At the exact size of this template
- With all fonts outlined
- With all images embedded
- With all design elements on the Design layer
- With all important content inside the safe areas
- With background/quiet content all the way to the bleed lines
- With none of the template guide lines included or flattened
- With no crop marks, bleed marks, colour bars or other registration marks present
- As either PDF (preferred), AI or EPS format
- With exported files checked that all design elements are included
- With artwork for all sides included
Please also refer to our full list of artwork requirements.
Important content, such as logos and text, should generally not escape the safe areas, unless you would like it to wrap around the 'corners'. Please bear in mind the shape and curvature of the fitted graphic when creating your design - due to the shape and form of the fitted graphic, some distortion can occur. Although content can run between the front and side areas, in most cases it is advised to avoid this.
Any design to the left of the left side area and to the right of the right side area will wrap around to the back of the graphic. Although the graphic is joined together here, due to the nature of printing, cutting and finishing fabrics, we cannot guarantee exact alignment.
Currently, the dye-sublimation process does not allow for the use of Pantone colours. Any Pantone colours must either be converted to (or replaced with) CMYK colours before supplying your print-ready file.
Our thread colours are black or white. Our sewists will choose the most appropriate colour to complement your graphic. Once the graphic is fitted, the only stitching visible is the join on the rear.