Indoor Floor Vinyl
For indoor floor displays
How Much Does It Cost?
Our prices are only available to registered Trade customers. Please register for your own account, which will grant you full access to our prices and services.
If you've already got an account with us, please log in.
For a specific price on the size of your print, please use our price calculator.
- Monomeric structured matt white 150mic film.
- Direct printing to reach slip resistance certification (R10) DIN 51130.
- Dot shaped adhesive coat makes material easy to handle and reposition.
- Extremely easy to apply. No special skills required.
- Excellent ink adhesion and scratch resistance.
- No lamination required.
- Standard trimmed finish included.
- Shape cut available at additional cost.
- Maximum artwork width: 1300mm.
- Minimum piece size: 200mm x 200mm.
- Roll width: 1372mm.
Designed for short term indoor applications like trade shows, seasonal sales and the like as floor graphic advertising and display.
Recommended for smooth floor coverings like ceramic tiles, marble, power floated concrete, short pile carpet such as office or exhibition carpet.
Gives a visually strong impact for floor based advertising.
Designed and guaranteed for up to 3 month light traffic (footfall) application.
Each item is printed and finished to your requirements.
Uses for Indoor Floor Vinyl
- A visual aid for indoor physical distancing measures
- Floor-based directions
- Floor advertising
Finishes Available for Indoor Floor Vinyl
Below are the standard finishes available for this material. There are no additional charges for these finishes.
Trimmed to Size
Prints will be cut to the size ordered with one of our Zünd cutting machines.
There is no charge for this finish.
Cut to Shape
Prints will be machine-cut to required shape with one of our Zünd cutting machines.
Additional cost applies for setup. Please ask for full details.
For help on setting up your artwork for these finishes, please refer to our artwork setup guide.
Where Indoor Floor Vinyl is being provided with a path for a shape cut finish, all fonts must be outlined.
To help ensure your artwork is processed quickly and without any problems, please refer to our artwork requirements.