Stretch Tablecloth with 6ft Trestle Table
- Printed onto 260gsm Stretch Polyester
- Table size: 180cm × 75cm × 75cm
- Max load: 30kg
- Easy to fit
- Finished sewn to shape
- Dye-sublimation printed for vibrant colours and images
- Each tablecloth is printed to your requirements
- M1/B1 fire-rated to comply with UK and European fire safety standards
- Standard finishing included at no extra charge
The folding trestle table with branded stretch fabric cover is perfect for use at almost any exhibition or event. It comes complete with a full colour, stretch fabric graphic that simply pulls over the table and hooks around the feet, which is a more modern alternative to a standard tablecloth/drape.
The table features a carry handle, which when folded, allows the table to be moved around conveniently.
The stretch fabric graphic for the folding table is printed with a dye-sublimation process which makes it durable and washable.
Fully Enclosed vs Open Back
The fully enclosed tablecloth covers all four sides of the table, from top to bottom.
However, if under-table storage is needed, we offer the open back version, which provides an arched cut-out on the rear side. This is commonly used at exhibitions and fairs where marketing materials, product stock or other staff items can be kept out of sight.
While we make every effort to finish these graphics as accurately and consistently as possible, due to the nature of printing, cutting and finishing fabrics, some material movement and minor imperfections in alignment can be introduced. For this reason, we highly recommend not wrapping continuous or detailed shapes between the sides.
Our graphics are specifically made to cater for our finishing methods, material characteristics and frame sizes. We advise against using our graphics with frames from other suppliers, as they may not be compatible.
Need new graphics without the hardware? Replacement graphics are available at a greatly-reduced cost. Printed, finished and delivered direct to you or your client. Available from £98.
|Stretch Tablecloth (Fully Enclosed)
|Stretch Tablecloth (Open Back)
These templates were last updated on 18/01/2022. If you have previously downloaded templates for the Stretch Tablecloth with 6ft Trestle Table before this date, please disregard them and use the latest versions. If old templates are used, this will likely delay any orders.
These templates are setup at 100% scale of full size. They must not be re-sized or scaled.
Please note, these templates contain a locked layer that is set to be non-printing. Any artwork elements that are put on this layer will not be included in exported PDFs, and will not be printed. Please check your exported artwork before sending it to us.
- Guide (locked). Can be turned off or removed before exporting your print-ready file, if desired.
- Design. Must be used to create and supply your design.
Areas & Marks
- The red line is the bleed line. Artwork must extend to this line. Any space between this line and the safe area lines must only be used as quiet areas.
- The purple line is the cut line. The material is cut along this path.
- The blue line is the approx finished/visible line. Approximate perimeter of the visible area, after finishing.
- The green lines are the safe area lines. Important content (text, logos etc.) must be kept within these areas.
Artwork must be supplied:
- At the exact size of this template
- With artwork in each safe area correctly oriented/rotated to suit each side (particularly rear, left and right sides)
- With all fonts outlined
- With all images embedded
- With all design elements on the Design layer
- With all important content inside the safe areas
- With background/quiet content all the way to the bleed line
- With none of the template guide lines included or flattened
- With no crop marks, bleed marks, colour bars or other registration marks present
- As either PDF (preferred), AI or EPS format
- With exported files checked that all design elements are included
- With artwork for all sides included (if desired)
Please also refer to our full list of artwork requirements.
Our thread colours are black or white. Our sewists will choose the most appropriate colour to complement your graphic.
Currently, the dye-sublimation process does not allow for the use of Pantone colours. Any Pantone colours must either be converted to (or replaced with) CMYK colours before supplying your print-ready file.